November 2, 2023 – Pleasant Hill, California. Learn And Play® Montessori School, a top-rated provider of early childhood education is proud to announce new updates to its blog via the Pleasant Hill campus website. The new updates help parents and guardians in Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Walnut Creek learn valuable insights on early childhood education. [Read more…] about Learn And Play® Montessori School Proudly Announces Blog Updates for Pleasant Hill Campus, Focusing on Preschool & Daycare
Pleasant Hill Daycare
Our Pleasant Hill campus is part of the Learn and Play family, a best-in-class education company offering programs in Fremont, Danville, and Dublin. We offer best-in-class daycare (childcare), preschool, and kindergarten programs as well as after-school programs, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and toddler care for kids in Pleasant Hill, ages 18 months to 9 years of age. [Read more…] about Discover our Learn And Play School of Pleasant Hill, California!
Learn And Play Montessori Schools’ summer marine biology program offers children a unique opportunity to explore and learn about marine life and ecosystems during the summer months. It provides a blend of education, adventure, and fun that can captivate and engage children’s interest in marine life. It allows them to explore their passion for the ocean and learn in an immersive and enjoyable environment.
Explore our daily fun activities!
- Marine biology puzzles offer a fun and interactive way to learn about marine life. They combine education and entertainment, making the learning process engaging and enjoyable.
- Sandbox marine biology activities offer a hands-on approach to learning. Children can physically manipulate the sand, water, and model organisms, providing a tangible experience that enhances understanding and retention of marine biology concepts.
- Matching cards and object activities in marine biology provide a hands-on and interactive approach to learning. They promote memory retention, cognitive skills development, vocabulary expansion, and conceptual understanding while making the learning experience enjoyable and engaging.
- Using marine-themed counting materials, such as sea animal toys or shells, provides visual representations that aid in counting and reinforce numerical concepts. Children can physically handle objects, move them around, and place them in order, fostering fine motor skills and sensory engagement.
- Bead stringing involves manipulating small objects, which helps improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Children practice grasping, threading, and manipulating beads, enhancing their dexterity and finger control.
- Engaging in magnet fishing involves physical activity, including casting the magnet, pulling it back, and reeling in the objects. This activity can contribute to improved coordination, strength, and overall physical fitness.
What else are we doing during this summer program?
A fun under-the-sea activity that our teachers and children are working on every Thursday throughout the summer is a shoebox Ocean Habitat diorama. Each week as we learn more about ocean life, the children will create and add to their diorama
Besides learning about ocean life under the sea, LAPMS parents are invited to take their children to the beach or park giving them an opportunity to clean the environment. It’s a wonderful opportunity to spend quality time together, teach important lessons, and make a positive impact on the community. Let’s make this summer memorable, filled with learning and a shared commitment to preserving our precious oceans.
We offer The Summer Program at all our locations: Centerville Fremont, Irvington Fremont, South Fremont, Niles Fremont, Maple Fremont, Dublin California, Danville California, and Pleasant Hill California.
For busy East Bay parents, finding a private preschool that is both convenient to the Interstate 680 corridor and has convenient hours can be a lifesaver. Not only can it save parents valuable commuting time, but it can also offer their children amazing educational opportunities that can set them up for success later in life. [Read more…] about Pleasant Hill Preschool Offers a Top Quality Education for Children at an Early Age
Pleasant Hill, California, residents searching for a top-tier preschool don’t have to look far. Our Pleasant Hill campus is situated right in the neighborhood! Located at 1898 Pleasant Hill Road, our best-in-class preschool could be a short walk or bike ride from your home. [Read more…] about Montessori Pleasant Hill California Preschools Stand Out for STEM Preparation
If you live or work in or near Pleasant Hill and need a preschool for your child, we have some good news. Learn And Play Montessori has just acquired Play And Learn School which sits next to Pleasant Hill Elementary School, and which has been serving the local community for over 70 years. [Read more…] about Need Preschool in Pleasant Hill? Visit Learn and Play!