We offer best-in-class online programs – from preschool to kindergarten. Use this page to explore program details such as costs, how we use Zoom and Facebook for live learning plus downloadable worksheets for parents and children. Have questions? Read the points below, or contact us at: (510) 955-1001 Monday to Friday from 8:00AM PST to 5:00PM PST. You can also email us at: [email protected]
We are excited to offer our best-in-class Montessori-based Preschool, PreK, TK and Kindergarten learning online! While we strenuously maintain our in-person classes at multiple San Francisco Bay Area, California, campuses. We also offer exciting Remote Learning options! Our Remote Learning utilizes Montessori-inspired curriculum, combined with engaging activities including Science experiments, Number Literacy, Character Education, Phonetic Awareness with Kindergarten and 1st Grade Readiness, just like what we are providing in our In-Person Classes. We offer online learning programs for children from 18 months to six years old and every age in between.
- Non-refundable one time enrollment fee of $50
- For children ages 18 months to 6 years the tuition will be $375 per month – No zoom sessions.
- For children ages 3 years to 6 years the tuition will be $545 per month – With daily zoom sessions.
Note: No refunds will be issued once the child has enrolled in the remote learning program. Please read School Policies for more details.
Parents will receive via our Online Parent Portal weekly Zoom, Facebook, Materials list as well as daily Worksheets. Our program covers the following subjects: Sensorial, Mathematics, Language, Science, Geography, Spanish, Music, Art, Movement (Yoga and Dance) and Story time.
For details please go under Curriculum tab.
- Logging Into Zoom Class On time:
- Each child must start their Zoom Session at least 5 minutes before the Zoom Class starts. This way the teacher can take attendance and have the children assigned to the correct breakout rooms.
- In order to ensure the students are in the correct breakout rooms, we allow a 10-minute grace period once the session starts before closing access to the session. After 10-minute grace period is over, your child will not be able to attend any session for that day. No credits, refunds, or makeup classes will be given.
- If your child is absent for any reason, no credits, refunds, or makeup classes will be given.
- Zoom Class Schedule Changes:
- Each month you are allowed one-time Zoom Class schedule change.
- Schedule change will be accommodated only if there is space available in the Zoom Class being requested.
- The process of schedule change can take up to 72 Hours.
- Monthly Payments:
- In order to reserve your child’s space in the same Zoom class, to receive Parent Portal Access, and Zoom Class links, the school must receive your payment by the 25th of each month for the following month.
- Monthly payments can be made by Credit/Debit Card or Checking/Saving Account by going to MyProcare.com
- Parents will be charged automatically for the following month on the 25th of each month, unless parents withdraw their child for the following month by notifying the school via email: [email protected] no later than 25th of the current month.
- New Enrollments:
- All new enrollments will be processed within 24 hours.
- Tuition is collected on a month to month basis. No refunds or credits will be issued once the child is enrolled as parents are given passwords and links to the entire month’s worksheets and Zoom sessions.
- If parents decide to withdraw their child for the following month, parents must send an email to the school at: [email protected] no later than 25th of the current month.
Our Remote Learning Program consists of three components:
1. Daily Facebook Live Teaching and Presentation sessions for all ages
2. Daily Worksheets & Assignments uploaded to our Parent Portal for all ages
3. Daily 1 Hour Zoom Sessions for children ages 3 to 6 years
For details please click on the title tabs below.
Facebook Live: presentations each day for 30 to 45 Minutes for each age group – Facebook Live URL – https://www.facebook.com/learnandplaymontessorischool/live
- 18 Months to 3 Years: 10:00AM PST
- 3 Years to 4.5 Years: 10:45AM PST
- 4.5 Years to 6 years: 11:30AM PST
Daily Recorded Videos: If your child cannot watch these live Facebook sessions, the recorded Videos and Presentations are posted after each live session under Videos tab on our Facebook page or under our Facebook Live Page. All past Videos and Presentations are posted here.
Worksheet assignments will be uploaded to our Parent Portal at the beginning of each week along with Weekly agenda and Materials list . Login information will be provided to you once you have enrolled. Each month a new password will be sent via email to parents that have enrolled for the following month.
Below are sample Worksheets:
- Sample Worksheets For Children Ages 2 to 3 Years
- Sample Worksheets For Children Ages 3 to 4.5 Years
- Sample Worksheets For Children Ages 4.5 to 6 Years
Previous month’s Worksheets are available for purchase under our Online Store
We limit our ZOOM class sizes to less than 12 children per class. Spaces are filled on a first come first serve basis. Please let us know your preferred time for the Zoom class and we will try our level best to accommodate you. Below are the timings for each Session. Each Session has multiple Zoom classes:
- Session 1 – Monday to Friday – 9:00AM PST to 10:00AM PST
- Session 2 – Monday to Friday – 10:05AM PST to 11:05AM PST
- Session 3 – Monday to Friday – 1:00PM PST to 2:00PM PST
- Session 4 – Monday to Friday – 2:05PM PST to 3:05PM PST
- Session 5 – Monday to Friday – 3:10PM PST to 4:10PM PST