Admissions & Forms
1. Schedule a School Tour:
You are welcome to take a school tour of our Danville Montessori Campus during our walk-in hours of 9:00AM to 5:00PM every day Monday to Friday or you may call us at (925) 247-1000 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a tour at your convenience.
2. Meeting with the Director:
After the Montessori school tour, the director will meet with you and answer any questions you may have and an application form and a brochure will be given to you. You may also download the Danville Enrollment Application and bring it with you.
3. Submit Application and Application Fee:
A $200 non-refundable application fee is due with the application in order to confirm and hold your child’s place.
4. Acceptance and Enrollment Packet & Fees:
Upon receipt of the application and the $200 non-refundable application fee, an enrollment packet will be given. The parents will complete, sign and return all portions of the enrollment agreements, emergency forms, health history forms, immunization records and all other required forms before child’s first day of school.
5. Before Child’s First Day Of School:
Please make sure to submit all completed forms before your child’s first day of school.
“Learn and Play Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, language, ethnicity, or culture.”
After the school tour, the director will meet with you and answer any questions you may have and an application form and a brochure will be given to you. You may also download the Danville Enrollment Application and bring it with you.
You can use this checklist as a guide – CHECKLIST
- Enrollment Application
- Personal Rights – FORM LIC613A.
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment – FORM LIC627.
- Identification and Emergency Information – FORM LIC700.
- Physician’s Report – FORM LIC701.
- Child’s Preadmission Health History – Parent’s Report – FORM LIC702.
- Notification of Parent’s Rights – FORM LIC995.
- Parent Handbook Agreement.
- Photo and Video Consent Form.
- Caregiver Background Check Process.
- Food Allergy Form.
- Arbitration Agreement.
- Copy of updated California School Immunization Record (PM 286).
- Incidental Medical Services Plan (Only For Children Requiring Epi-Pen and Nebulizer)