Procedure of the parade:
- The children will come out from their classroom on their scheduled time.
- The children will parade in a designated area in the parking lot.
- The children will get to pick/choose their own pumpkins.
- The children will be taken pictures in our photo booth corner.
- Teachers will accompany their children in going back to the classroom.
Before the Parade:
- Children will wear costumes that have a positive theme. Example: Community Helpers costumes. No super-hero. Costumes that are offensive, scary, or depict violence and /or inappropriate images will not be allowed. Children may NOT bring toy weapons such as knives and swords. Masks are not allowed.
During the Parade:
- Parents may watch or take pictures of their children on a designated area.
- We will also take pictures of children with Facebook and photo consent, which will be posted in our Facebook.
After the Parade:
- Inform your child’s teacher and check your child out from the front desk if you wish to take your child home after the event.
- The children will be back to their regular schedule and children will decorate their pumpkins during art time.
- The children may take home their Halloween special project and their decorated pumpkin at the end of the day.