Our Danville Montessori School is convenient to Alamo, California. In fact, many busy Alamo parents choose our school for their childcare, daycare, preschool or kindergarten needs because we combine the best of two worlds: first, a best-in-class Montessori-based program for your child, and second, an easy location convenient for “commuters” along the 680 corridor in Contra Costa and Alameda counties. If you live or work in Alamo, use this page to get driving directions to our school and sign up for a “school tour.”
Use the other links to pages on our website to learn more about our Montessori-based programs of preschool, childcare, daycare, and kindergarten. Or just call us – we’re happy to talk!
- Head northeast on Stone Valley Rd.
- Turn right onto the Interstate 680 S ramp towards San Jose
- Merge onto I-680 southbound
- Use the right lane to take exit 38 for Sycamore Valley Rd W
- Use the right lane to turn right onto Sycamore Valley Rd
- Use the right lane to turn right at the 1st cross street onto San Ramon Valley Blvd
We will be on the right. It’s an easy commute, so if you’re looking for one of the best daycare, childcare, preschool, and/or kindergarten programs in Alamo, you might find that a Danville program best suits your needs.
Learn More about Our Montessori Program
Since we’re convenient to Alamo, California, we have many parents who want not only a quick and easy commute to our childcare, daycare, preschool, and kindergarten programs but also the best possible program for their child.
Use the links below to learn more about our methodology:
- Childcare – learn how the Montessori method works even at the level of childcare.
- Daycare – if you’re looking for daycare, explore your options here.
- Preschool – what happens “before” school impacts your child’s lifelong learning experience.
- Kindergarten – we offer an alternative to state kindergarten, based on the Montessori method, to better prepare your child for 1st grade.
We’re proud of the history of each of the communities we serve, so here’s a factoid on local history.
Alamo is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Contra Costa County, California, in the United States. It is located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. As of the 2010 census, the population was 14,750. Alamo was named by the Spanish in 1850 for the poplar trees that lined San Ramon Creek.
As an unincorporated community, Alamo does not have a government of its own. Police services are provided by the Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff. Fire and EMS services are provided by the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District.