During the shutdown, we’re tracking some of the best “online learning resources” for your children. The following resources emphasize pre-school, pre-k and resources for very young children.
- Khan Academy – a World-Famous Resource for Math, Science, History and Language learning. All free, and online.
- How to use Khan Academy Kids for remote learning – a ‘how to’ article on using the Khan Academy for remote learning
- Scholastic Learn at home for Pre-K – Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- StoryLineOnline – Award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online, streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- BrainPop – BrainPOP is here to help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track with free access during school closures.
- ABC Mouse – (For Children in Preschool Through 2nd Grade) The Step-by-Step Learning Path presents the full ABCmouse.com curriculum in a carefully designed program of more than 850 lessons in ten levels. As your child completes each lesson, he or she is guided to the next one and is motivated to continue learning by ABCmouse.com’s Tickets and Rewards System. Enter this Learn And Play Montessori School Code to get your free access: SCHOOL1446
- Adventure Academy – (For Children in 3rd Through 8th Grade) For free access enter Learn And Play Montessori School code: SCHOOL1446
- ReadingIQ – (For Children in Preschool Through 6th Grade) For free access enter Learn And Play Montessori School: SCHOOL1446
- OutSchool – The marketplace of live online classes for K-12 learners. Outschool connects motivated learners, parents, and teachers together to create great learning experiences.