Dear Beloved LAPMS Parents/Guardians,
The uncertainty and quickly changing landscape of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought increasing concerns and a need for our team to take additional steps toward protecting our children, staff, families and the greater community.
Following the recommendations of government agencies and after analyzing the current situation at hand, we have made the extremely difficult decision to extend our temporary closure of all our campuses during this pandemic through May 3rd, 2020.
- We are hoping to welcome our children and families back on Monday – May 4th, 2020.
Learn And Play Montessori School is not State or Federally funded and does not receive any grants. We solely rely on the monthly tuition which we receive from our families.
However, we would like to do our part and do the following:
- Tuition charged during the shelter-in-place order (March 17th to March 31st) will be prorated .
- The above credit will be applied towards your child’s tuition upon return.
- April tuition will not be charged and will be prorated until the school resumes, which may be May 4th or later.
- Payments will not be processed for parents who pay through Tuition Express (TE) until school resumes.
Thank you very much for your continued support and understanding through these peaks and valleys. We are incredibly blessed and grateful to be able to have such a beautiful community to serve.
- It is because of you that we look forward to coming back!
As we have any new updates, we will inform you via email and our website: https://www.learnandplaymontessori.com